This page is intended as a resource for attorneys, scholars and the general public.
If you are aware of a court opinion that you believe would be of interest to AAJLJ members, or you have filed a brief in a case that our members might find of interest, please contact us with details at: email@example.com.
Click on a resource type below to view our resources.
Briefs filed on behalf of the AAJLJ
- AAJLJ RLUIPA amicus brief
- AAJLJ Zivotofsky amicus brief
- IAJLJ Zivotofsky amicus brief
- AAJLJ Bryan v. Moore amicus brief (on the constitutionality of the electric chair)
Other legal briefs of interest
US Court Opinions
Israeli Court Opinions
Groups and Organizations
- International Association of Jewish Lawyers and Jurists (IAJLJ)
- Jewish Law
- Legal Information Institute at Cornell University
- U.S. Department of Justice
- Israel Ministry of Justice
- Jewish Coalition Against Domestic Abuse
- The Louis D. Brandeis Center for Human Rights Under Law